Palm Tree cottage is a modern detached bungalow in a very quiet cul de sac of similar properties just a 10 min walk to the beach and situated a pleasant 20 min walk to the heart of Tenby.
- Lounge with dining area. TV with Sky+, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Bedroom1 with double bed
- Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3 with 1 single bed
- Front lawned garden, plus rear enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 2 cars, plus ample unrestricted roadside parking in quiet cul-de-sac
- Lockable bike storage
- Rent inclusive of electricity and heating
- Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Please provide own beach towels
- Cot and highchair available
- No smoking and no pets
- All ground floor. Please note there are steps at the entrance doorways so the property is not suitable for wheelchairs
- 3pm takeover
Just wander through the picturesque village past it’s ancient church housing a thousand year old Celtic cross to Penally beach which is directly connected to Tenby’s famous South Beach.
Another great feature of the location is that it’s just a 1 minute walk to the Grade II listed Paddock Inn and Restaurant which also houses and Artisan bakery and Coffee Shop plus a substantial garden area- ideal for the nice weather!
Should you choose to avoid the hustle and bustle of Tenby, there are also two other pubs/restaurants in the village itself both just a few minutes walk away; along with Penally Abbey which houses the award winning candle lit “Rhosyn” restaurant, as well as a village shop for all essentials.